|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 Minutes||35 Minutes||8-10|
This recipe is for a 2 tier cake. But you can easily scale up this recipe to make a multi-layer cake.
- 1 Package of Sticky Fingers Muffin Mix (In the image we used the Double Chocolate Chip)
- 4 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Neutral Oil (We used canola)
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Water
- Prepare your cake pans, by greasing and/or lining it with parchment paper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl whisk together; muffin mix, baking powder, and salt
- In a separate bowl whisk together; oil, egg, and vinegar.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mix, and fold together (the mixture will be dry)
- Finally gently mix in the water.
- Pour the mix into the prepared cake pans, and smooth out the top
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes before removing it, and allowing it to completely cool on a cooling rack.