|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Minutes||15-17 Minutes||8|
- 1 Package of Sticky Fingers Gluten Free Original Scones
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 1 Cup Apple Cider
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare the baking sheet, by either lining the baking sheet with parchment paper or by lightly greasing the baking sheet
- In a bowl combine; applesauce, apple cider, and spices
- Using a fork, and fold in the Gluten Free Original Scone Mix.
- Using your hands take 2 tablespoons of mix, and form into a triangle
- Place prepared scones onto the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes