Marie Callender's Corn Bread Pancakes
- 1 lb. (16oz.) Marie Callender’s Corn Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Add Marie Callender’s Corn Bread Mix and mix well into a batter consistency.
- Preheat griddle or skillet to medium heat. Sprinkle a few drops of water on the surface. Water should sizzle and rapidly disappear when skillet is at the correct temperature.
- Lightly grease griddle or skillet with butter, oil, or pan spray.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter for each pancake, 3” apart. Once pancake bubbles around the edges flip for about a minute.
- Enjoy the Corn Bread Pancakes with butter, your favorite syrup and fruit.