Skip to content
- 1 lb. (16 oz) Marie Callender’s Original Corn Bread Mix
- 4-6 slices stale bread toasted and cut into cubes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp. Poultry seasoning
- 1 Tsp. Sage
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Bake a 8”x 8” x 2” pan of Marie Callender’s Cornbread according to packaging instructions. Let dry out for a day then cut into slices and bake 300˚ F until toasty, about 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix together celery, onion, seasonings and melted butter. Add beaten eggs.
- Cut cornbread and toasted bread into cubes and add to mixture.
- Pour in 4 cups chicken broth. Stir until combined.
- Pour stuffing into a 8”x 8” x 2" baking dish .
- Bake for approximately 45-60 minutes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection