Skip to content
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) Marie Callender's Corn Bread Mix
- 3 cans (15 oz.) of your favorite chili
- Heat chili over medium heat in a 12 inch, oven safe skillet.
- While the chili is simmering, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare corn bread batter.
- Turn off the heat and gently spoon the cornbread batter evenly over the top of the chili. Spread the mixture around for an even crust and take the batter as close to the edges as possible.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until the cornbread is beautifully golden brown.
- Top with sour cream, onions and shredded cheddar if desired.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection