Quick and Easy Skillet Corn Bread
This Skillet Cornbread is a cinch to make, and is fantastic side for any meal!
- 1Lb Marie Callender’s Cornbread
- A 10” skillet
- One cup and a Half of water
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Grease skillet and also preheat in oven.
- Mix 1lb cornbread mix with water, until ingredients are thoroughly moistned.
- Then with an oven glove remove heated skillet and pour mixture into skillet.
- Place skillet into oven and bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Tooth pick test just to make sure its fully cooked.